We understand that our customers are looking for ways to save money on their groceries. Using coupons is one way and we will gladly redeem your coupons. Help us make your shopping experience a pleasant one by keeping in mind these simple guidelines:
Carroll's IGA In-Store Coupons
• We will accept Carroll's IGA "in-store" coupons printed from our website for the dates shown on the coupon only
• We will honor a Carroll's IGA "in-store" coupon to be pulled up on a mobile phone and shown at the time of purchase
Manufacturer Coupon Policy:
We only accept coupons that are in date
We do not accept expired coupons
Coupons must match item(s) purchased and/or any purchase requirements.
Coupons must be presented at time of purchase.
Total value of coupons cannot exceed total value of transaction. Sales taxes are paid by customer at full retail price.
To ensure product availability for all customers, we limit redemption to 5 coupons for the same items! Example, if you have 6 coupons for a particular item, we will honor 5 coupons for 5 packages of same item.
We will accept a valid manufacturer on store coupon for a free item (not to exceed $3.00) and the coupon value cannot exceed the purchase price of that item.
Internet Coupons/Print at Home Coupons - subject to manager approval
Help us keep your shopping experience a pleasant one by keeping these simple rules in mind when using internet coupons:
1. We will accept manufacturer's coupons for product as long as:
• Coupons must be legible and have a scan able bar code (UPC).
• Coupons should have an expiration date and a remittable manufacturer's address.
• With the purchase of two like manufacturer's products, we can accept two internet coupons per day.
• We do not accept coupons for free product printed from the internet unless it is one of our coupons.
• We do not accept coupons valued in excess of 75% of the sale price of the product.
• For more information and regulations about using print at home coupons, please reference the Coupon Resource Center on line at: www.printcoupons.com or the couponinformationcenter.com
We reserve the right to limit quantities of coupons used in one shopping visit. We may also reject any coupon that appears to be fraudulent.
We do not double coupons, our program is to provide the lowest possible retail price everyday and on sale items.
We do not honor/accept coupons from other retailers.
We will accept the following coupons: Manufacturer, Internet, Store coupons and Smart Source.com coupons found on our website.
Any and all coupons must have an expiration date and a remittable manufacturer's address.
No mobile coupons are accepted at this time - except Carroll's IGA "in-store" coupons.
USE DESKTOP LAYOUT